• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Epson gs6000 printheads from Indonesia

Urbanimage

Hello people I want to find out if any one has bought printhead for epson gs6000 from Indonesia it sells for about one third the price from other sellers but the part number is the same and I am worried if it's the same printheads . Anybody tried these?

Ahmed Samy Nagada

I did and they never sent the printhead and never replied to my mails. I have even filed a complain with Indonesian commerce authoroties and they did nothing.
I should have known better that it's too good to be true.

Urbanimage

Thanks Sammy what rip are u using? I'm using colorburst but still trying to figure how to print only with the cmyk head any ideas Sammy.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
I don't ever like to generalize but I have never seen a successful purchase of printer parts from Indonesia.

Ahmed Samy Nagada

I'm using Wasatch for my Mutoh 1624 (4C) (which is almost like the GS) and HP Z6100 (8C) and Caldera for Latex26500 (6C)
I made some custom profiles for the Z to use only 4 colors instead of 8, that is very easy on Wasatch as long as you have Xrite i1 spectrophotometer. Theoritically and RIP is capable of making you select what number of colors you want to use, also select what Black ink to use if you have 2 sets like HP Z6100.

I'm sorry I ave never seen or used Colorburst but I'm sure you will find lots of info about how to make a 4 C profile here in signs101

Urbanimage

Thanks andreur bly and Sammy for helping out I apreciated just to say for anyone using the gs6000 who is having trouble purchasing the heads degitprint is the way to go but if u have the time to follow all procesing needed u can get it from an epson certified dealer for less by providing a serial for your printers again thanks guys

Misho

Guys
does anyone know how to take the Printhead out of GS6000 printer.? Please send any steps or videos .. I need to replace the Printhead ASAP Please..

Urbanimage

Can u change the dampers ? If u can change the dampers then you are one step ahead but the best way is to follow the instructions on the service may. There's a step by step instructions on how to replace printhead for the gs6000 in the the service manual . And there is also a utube video on how to change the dampers try to watch it first then follow the instructions on the service manual to complete the process. Hope this helps.

Misho

Can u change the dampers ? If u can change the dampers then you are one step ahead but the best way is to follow the instructions on the service may. There's a step by step instructions on how to replace printhead for the gs6000 in the the service manual . And there is also a utube video on how to change the dampers try to watch it first then follow the instructions on the service manual to complete the process. Hope this helps.
Thanks a lot

Misho

Hi
Two more questions plz
1- Are the cleaning cartridges being used for one time only?? Because i used them one time and need to use them another time but it gives me error and the machine asks to replace the cleaning cartridges.

2- i started Head wash but need to cancel it because the machine asks to replace the cleaning cartridges but i don't have new ones so i need to cancel the head wash. Do u know how?

Thanks