• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Epson GS6000 problem with chip decoder

Pavel Kruglii

Hello, two weeks ago i installed a chinesse chip decoders (2 small boards) to my GS6000. Since yesterday everything was perfect and printer was printinting well. But yesterday suddenly orange ink strart to blink and there was a message to replace it although there is 40% of ink in cartridge. I have tried to reset cartridge and it is full. But when i try to print something i hear noise like click from the left part of the machine when orange cartridge is situated and after that vacum sistem starts, on display it shows printing but nothing is printed actually. And after a while orange strarts to blink again. I have read in forum that this might be happaned because sub tnak of ink is empty and sensors for that ink detects that. If it so is there any way how to fill that sub ink tank or any other suggestions. I will be very thankfull of any help.
Thank you.

Attachments

• upload_2017-11-7_0-59-15.png
    upload_2017-11-7_0-59-15.png
    75.7 KB · Views: 244