• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Epson gs6000 stuck in cleaning cycle

I was doing a light cleaning on the printer and the display screen read cleaning please wait but never went back to main screen... I can turn it off and on but goes straight into cleaning mode and it will keep running cleaning cycles... anyone had this problem???

I was doing a light cleaning on the printer and the display screen read cleaning please wait but never went back to main screen... I can turn it off and on but goes straight into cleaning mode and it will keep running cleaning cycles... anyone had this problem???

Make sure all the inks are not too low

datoshway

Anyone wondering what the answer to this problem is. My Light Magenta ran out during the cleaning cycle. There is some bug in the software that would not message this to the LCD about a ink issue, instead it just to continue in cleaning mode forever.. . Once I replaced the lowest ink, it finished cleaning and went into ready mode. Super strange but thats the answer to this problem

Maxime

check if your bulk bags, if they are empty (although cartridge not empty), the printer will keep on trying to fill them. some problems there I think
put in new fresh cartridges will help, it did with me