• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Epson s30670

Sasha

Hello there,
We have Epson S30670 for 5 years one more month to pay off the printer. Recently the printer is acting weird. It start leaking Cyan ink under the damper. I opened inside and tried to locate where is starting to leak and not able to see because I have to take off all parts. So my question is if anybody has the same or similar issue with the inks and how to resolve it? Also, the C1 and C2 are not printing on the Nozzle Check.
Tied multiple cleanings and the head cleaning and no luck. Thanks

a77

I think the ink bay needs to be replaced. I had that problem when it was still under warranty and they fixed it. Kind of ruined my floor...

geofff

Hello there,
We have Epson S30670 for 5 years one more month to pay off the printer. Recently the printer is acting weird. It start leaking Cyan ink under the damper. I opened inside and tried to locate where is starting to leak and not able to see because I have to take off all parts. So my question is if anybody has the same or similar issue with the inks and how to resolve it? Also, the C1 and C2 are not printing on the Nozzle Check.
Tied multiple cleanings and the head cleaning and no luck. Thanks
a77 is right, you'll most likely need to replace the ink cartridge holder assembly complete. What happens is that the damper seals (if you can call them that) start to leak around the diaphragm pump and start to leak ink on to the felt pad in the channel under the dampers. Easiest way to check is to pull out the cartridges reach your hand into the cartridge area and touch a finger onto the full width felt pad under the dampers. If there's ink on your finger the unit needs changing. I'm an Epson tech (and user) in the UK and have changed plenty of these on customer's machines as well as our own ( 2 x 50600). Also, pull the cyan cartridge or you might end up with $$$$$ worth of ink dumped on the floor through an overnight leak by capilliary action (like ours did!).

Sasha

Thanks A77! It was exactly the ink bay. You saved me a lot of money. I VERY appreciate it your help.

asd

I just a major ink spill on my surecolor s30670. where do you buy the ink bay? I am needing the service program to depressurize the ink system