• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

EPSON S40600 Nozzle Check

Good afternoon, we've been having problems while cleaning the heads of our Epson S40600, the problem is that the nozzle check doesn't appear complete, we have some holes on the proofs. I attached a picture of it. Is there any recommendations we may try to fix this problem?

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2021-03-12 at 9.31.39 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-03-12 at 9.31.39 AM.jpeg
    57.2 KB · Views: 356
That is a good nozzle check and will likely go to 100% after printing a little bit.
We regularly shake the ink cartridges and do a head cleaning, after this we make the nozzle check. Almost 1 time each month we do a deep cleaning on the machine parts, but we haven't got lucky with those small dots that are mission on the nozzle check. Is there any tip or idea you may bring up to resolve this problem

a77

I would clean less, and print more.
The less you touch these heads the better.
Is it always the same nozzles that are out? Those few nozzles missing wouldn't be seen in any print - in my opinion.

I would clean less, and print more.
The less you touch these heads the better.
Is it always the same nozzles that are out? Those few nozzles missing wouldn't be seen in any print - in my opinion.

Yes always the same nozzles, they don't actually are seen on the prints but we make the medium cleaning and the nozzle check before we print anything, because we've had some problems with lines across the prints. Any idea of how we can fix this nozzle problem?

SameDay Signs

I’m having similar issues and I’m not sure it’s gotta be damper maybe? Idk ... let me know if you figure it out
Yes always the same nozzles, they don't actually are seen on the prints but we make the medium cleaning and the nozzle check before we print anything, because we've had some problems with lines across the prints. Any idea of how we can fix this nozzle problem?
, also how old is your printer