• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Epson s40600 size

denis467

hi everyone,
I'm in process of purchasing epson s40600 and trying to figure out how big it is?
Can anyone share any info with me?
1) Will it fit in to 32" door if partially assembled? I mean printer and stand only, without front and back media holders?
2) what's the depth of printer itself without stand?
3) what's the weight of printer without stand and media holders etc?

Sale reps know absolutely nothing and only worrying on how to sell it to me, so I decided that probably I could get some help here?

Thank you all in advance!

CanuckSigns

the printed and stand are separate, if they won't fit through assembled, then you will need to take them apart. The machine is a beast, heavy and long.

denis467

Where exactly?
specs from epson's website show assembled dimensions. please, see my original questions.

It will fit through a 32" wide door...I believe its 101" long
the printed and stand are separate, if they won't fit through assembled, then you will need to take them apart. The machine is a beast, heavy and long.
Thanks, guys!
I know that it's heavy and that's why I'm asking about depth of it on the stand, so I could put it on the stand and then roll it through that door... bc I'm not sure how many people I would need to bring it inside through that door without stand on wheels..:)

denis467

Dimensions are right there on the Epson website.. you don't believe them?

Believe what exactly??
Could you, please, point where are the dimensions of printer on the stand without media holder and takeup roll holder?? and where is the weight of the printer only without stand etc?
Thanks

denis467

TomK

Thank you for the info, but I already received the answers to my questions.
And as I already said, there are no answers to my questions in the manual
Please see my original questions
Thank you for your time anyway
What were the answers? Share for others.

Snydo

Dimensions:103" x 34" x 53" (2616 mm x 609 mm x 1346 mm) W x D x H
Weight:615 lb (278 kg)
You need some muscle to tilt it through a 32" door but it can be done.

denis467

Dimensions:103" x 34" x 53" (2616 mm x 609 mm x 1346 mm) W x D x H
Weight:615 lb (278 kg)
You need some muscle to tilt it through a 32" door but it can be done.

Actually those dimensions are for fully assembled printer, but my question was about printer+stand only. I believe "printer+stand only" should be under 32", i think something close to 30-31", may be even less...

Please, see my original post/questions.

and how will I be able to fit something that 34" wide through 32" door even if I will have "some muscle"?
you mean enough muscle to make that door 35" wide using some tools like sledgehammer etc?:)

Snydo

Actually those dimensions are for fully assembled printer, but my question was about printer+stand only. I believe "printer+stand only" should be under 32", i think something close to 30-31", may be even less...

Please, see my original post/questions.

and how will I be able to fit something that 34" wide through 32" door even if I will have "some muscle"?
you mean enough muscle to make that door 35" wide using some tools like sledgehammer etc?:)

Well the printer comes with 2 pipes that you slide through the 2" holes you see on the under part of the printer frame, where the printer connects to the stand. These pipes lock-in, so you have to tilt the entire printer carriage(without the stand) until you can fit through the door. You need 4 people capable of lifting and tilting probably about 500 lbs in a controlled manner - so yah, a little muscle.

denis467

Well the printer comes with 2 pipes that you slide through the 2" holes you see on the under part of the printer frame, where the printer connects to the stand. These pipes lock-in, so you have to tilt the entire printer carriage(without the stand) until you can fit through the door. You need 4 people capable of lifting and tilting probably about 500 lbs in a controlled manner - so yah, a little muscle.
Thanks again for the reply
But my question was about printer and stand, not printer without stand. I know about pipes and that's the reason, why I was asking what size of printer will be on the stand without media holders on both sides (front and back), so I could use wheels on the stand instead of muscles...

Please, see my original post and #1 question "Will it fit in to 32" door if partially assembled? I mean printer and stand only, without front and back media holders?"

Actually, I already found out what size it will be, so it should fit through that door, you can see other replies in this thread

Thank you for your time