• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Epson SC-P600 custom ink set RIP

jacekoj9

Hi,

since all of my desktop epson printers used for sublimation broke / is breaking / will break down, I decided to buy something more reliable and I am making thoughts of epson SC-P600.
I would like to put in it different inks that are ment for it. For example because there are 4 kinds of black ink.
So now I am looking for a RIP software, that would make possible to install 2xCMYK + K set, or some other combination, but 2xCMYK stays.
Here comes my question: do you know such a software which isn't as expensive as Wasatch?
It would be my first RIP, so I don't want to spend a lot of money on it and count on future orders for sublimation gifts to pay it off.

I'd be glad for any advice!

ProPDF

You are looking for channel control options. Try calling colorburst. They allow channel control in their RIP and are less expensive than wasatch. Be prepared to create some profiles though. Get an xrite device on ebay if you don't have one.