• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Epson Stylus Pro 10000

Square One

Anyone out there have any info on the Epson Stylus Pro 10000 Printer?

I know it is more of a photographic type printer, but it can print on Vinyl. Just wondered how good of a job it does? Known Problems? serviceability? How much a good used one should go for? etc.

I also know it is no longer sold new.

John Butto

epson 10000

Does it have the pigmented inks, I had one for years and put the MediaStreet pigmented inks in and it is a great machine for indoor use. Don't let anyone tell you that the prints will hold up outdoors even if they are laminated longer that 2 months. I gave it to friend years ago for free and he just told me it has dried lines and no longer uses it.

MachServTech

Aqueous (water based printer ) can print on specialty vinyl that has been coated to receive aqueous ink. Medias are much more expensive than solvent printers, but Epson has a solvent printer now that has the print quality of the aqueous machines