• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Epson Tx800 Prints Nothing

Hon Alben

Help

[HASHTAG]#Problem[/HASHTAG]: I have problem with my UV Printer (Epson Tx800) when i give a printing order, the head starts moving but there is no ink comes out.
The problem started suddenly, the last time i had used the printer it was working normally, then i switched it on after 8 days but the problem was only prints K and C colors only so I thought the problem is head clogging, so i used the solvent to clean the head but it was not clogged. After few tries, No ink comes out at all.

[HASHTAG]#Done[/HASHTAG]: I have changed new head, head cables, but the problem still the same.

Please Help Me what should I do to solve the problem

Zoogee World

Domed Promotional Product Supplier
Might be a fuse. I know I had a similar issue with our Roland SP-300V, one of the heads had blown a fuse and had to solder another one on.

Zoogee World

Domed Promotional Product Supplier
I'm not familiar with your model, but they are on the main board on the SP-300V. I would assume they would be there, all you need is a multi meter to test to see if current goes through or not, if no current, then it's blown. But since you said no print at all, depending how many heads that printer has, I'd say they are all blown. If you have the service manual for it, that would be a quick way to find exactly where they are located.

Hon Alben

Thank so much brother, May Allah bless you. Amen
I'm not familiar with your model, but they are on the main board on the SP-300V. I would assume they would be there, all you need is a multi meter to test to see if current goes through or not, if no current, then it's blown. But since you said no print at all, depending how many heads that printer has, I'd say they are all blown. If you have the service manual for it, that would be a quick way to find exactly where they are located.