• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Epson WF1100 mainboard or printhead

tetonsio

I have 2 Epson Wf1100 printers and one of them needed to replace the printhead. The printhead failed and the transistor on the mainborad went out too. I decided to ask for a new board so I found an Epson T1100 insteas of WF1100 and 2 new printheads. I replaced the parts and the printer is working again, in my first test the nozzles for CMY printed fine so I made a cleaning routine and did not print anything. One day after, I made another test and all black nozzles printed but any CMY nozzles printed. I printed a page with some bars for 4 colors and try to print but barely a light color at maybe a 10 per cent color prints out.
What could it be, the printhead is bad? I replaced the printhead for the second one and nothing was printed. I know is difficult to know if the printhead is new as in China are selling refurbished printheads maybe removed from bad printers, cleaned and sold again.
A faulty printhead acts so crazy?
Or the mainboard could be causing it?
I just did all the processes with adjprog.