• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Equipment value opinion

S

SignTech

Hey all I am interested in selling my 30" Panther cutter (an absolute workhorse) about 2.5 years old and NO it's not some Chinese piece of crap, it has been and still is an amazing machine .......

I would also be including the LXI Master series software and the "dongle" I hate that word "dongle"

I maintain this machine always and it is in mint condition. I may even throw in the DELL desk top that runs everything with it ........

Any "real" opinions would be great LOL ........ I know you in advance ....

Thanks, Mike

S

SignTech

It'll only cost ya $7.50 to list it the right way.

Guys get your heads out of your butts .............

It's well know for years that everyone refers to the CAT line cutters as Chinese crap ............. its been said at least 100 times ......... no racism implied so take your little minds and relax ........

As far as listing this is not for SALE yet if you take the time to actually read ..... just getting opinions on it's worth ........

S

SignTech

It'll only cost ya $7.50 to list it the right way.

and by the way Peety ........... I have been a contributing member for years it just happen to run out this week .......... so save your lectures .......

OldPaint

IT IS WORTH what someone will pay...............NOW that said, you wont get the same for it as you would a 30" ROLAND, SUMA, GRAPHTEC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok?
you can find these BRAND NAMED plotters.................for decent prices.........and you would have to sell the CAT for way less.

S

SignTech

IT IS WORTH what someone will pay...............NOW that said, you wont get the same for it as you would a 30" ROLAND, SUMA, GRAPHTEC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok?
you can find these BRAND NAMED plotters.................for decent prices.........and you would have to sell the CAT for way less.

fortunately I did get my answer but thanks ......... I bought it for $3600 with the software and the information i just got seems more then fair .........

when and if I sell I will post it ....... here on s101 in the classifieds ......

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Your title and opening sentence imply two different thoughts. I too, thought it appeared as if you were trying to sell these items either here or to someone.... somewhere with your throwing this to run everything catch phrase in, also.

Anyway, since someone else got their head bitten off for that mistake... I would say the whole bundle of die cutting capabilities only.... would be worth about $1,500 to $2,000. As Is.

Oh.... and it's not a racial thing if you didn't mean anything negative with your use or tone of the adjective 'Chinese' with piece of crap following it.

S

SignTech

Your title and opening sentence imply two different thoughts. I too, thought it appeared as if you were trying to sell these items either here or to someone.... somewhere with your throwing this to run everything catch phrase in, also.

Anyway, since someone else got their head bitten off for that mistake... I would say the whole bundle of die cutting capabilities only.... would be worth about $1,500 to $2,000. As Is.

Oh.... and it's not a racial thing if you didn't mean anything negative with your use or tone of the adjective 'Chinese' with piece of crap following it.

yeah because no one on in America refers to Walmart and all their Chinese imports as crap ........... most of it is ........... anyway fair answer and the range I am looking in so .......... thanks !

S

SignTech

for the record the word "Chinese" is not an adjective ........ ;)

S

SignTech

Are you trying to be a simpleton or are you just that stupid ??

you will never in a million years get me into any discussions with you beyond the thread topics ... Gino ...... thanks for the opinion on the cutter. ;)

S

SignTech

Are you trying to be a simpleton or are you just that stupid ??

yes for the record it is primarily a noun but can be used as an adjective ....... my overall point is Chinese made usually is in reference to low quality ...... just like American made cars usually low quality ......

what really matters however is that I have a good starting point in the sale of the equipment on this thread ........

Bradster941

Just wondering why you are selling ?

No, wait,

Was actually wondering why your acting like a

Horses Ass..?

Just wondering.....

S

SignTech

Just wondering why you are selling ?

No, wait,

Was actually wondering why your acting like a

Horses Ass..?

Just wondering.....

not selling yet ................. considering a different ........ machine ...... or not