• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Err067 PF ENCODER ERROR

Hi All,

Need some urgent help, my vj 1614 suddenly started giving me first a PF Motor Error which has now developed to Err 067 PF Encoder error, i substituted the encoder on my vj 1204 and placed it in the 1614 but the error still persists, i also changed the PF Motor to a spare one i had.

Any suggestions as to what might be causing this??

Thanks,

G.D

Update

Hi Guys,

Well i figured it was the motherboard so i swapped the one on the 1204 and put it on the 1614, after working initiall, it soon developed the same error and blew some components on the main board next to where the pf encoder connector pins are, now that puts me 2 machines out of order with 2 mainboards down, anyone able to advise who can repair the boards.

Thanks,

G.D

Chrishakira

Am am also stack where by I waz printing and the machine started printed half of what I ordered to print and some minutes, there a warnin message came warnin Mi that the End of Roller yet the Roller was still there.I turned it off an I Put a new Roller and turning it back there it brings Err067 PF Encoder some body help Mi Thank U Guys