• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Error 120/121 print blurred

rodrigo_toledo

During printing the display shows the error 121, at another time the error 120. In the meantime the dregs impression after I pause printing and release again (remote) normalizes. I'm completely sure that my external environment is between 20 and 30 degrees. Could someone please help me? It internemitente this problem, time has not time.

Excuse my English, I am Brazilian and I used Google Translate.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
The errors mean that the temperature in the room is too hot and too cold. I am willing to bet there is a broken sensor in the machine. Unfortunately, I have never run into this issue so I am not able to give much advice.

rodrigo_toledo

Thank you for VanderJ help, someone else could tell me where is located this environment temperature sensor? If part of the motherboard or is an external component? If the replacement part is that possible?

MuhammadOsta

attachment.php

attachment.php

from the service manual i couldn't find the heat sensor.. if you want i can upload the manual for you.

Attachments

• jv33-error120-121.jpg
    jv33-error120-121.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 364
  • jv33-sensor.jpg
    jv33-sensor.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 364

rodrigo_toledo

solve all these problems with the motherboard cleaning, removed, washed with alcohol and clean contacts, I put it back and shows no more errors.