• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Error 202 V6.2 JV33-130

Graphics Giant

Hello forum,
I came into work this morning to turn on my machine and find it displaying in Japanese all of a sudden and saying error 202.
They were doing electrical work in the building yesterday, but the machine was off.
Any ideas as to what could be going on?
From what I was reading, it may be a blown fuse on the board?

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Error 202 is a device construction error that shows up when you try to install a non-oem head most of the time. It also shows up when the head is not plugged in or the head memory is malfunctioning. Check your head cables to see if they are plugged in all the way. After that, you could check the fuse on the main board as that could be affecting it.

eesanopi

Error 202 is a device construction error that shows up when you try to install a non-oem head most of the time. It also shows up when the head is not plugged in or the head memory is malfunctioning. Check your head cables to see if they are plugged in all the way. After that, you could check the fuse on the main board as that could be affecting it.

Hi VanderJ,

Same error in one of my JV33, OEM printhead, all characters was displayed in Japanese today, yesterday we move the machine from one room to another, only displacing it in their own wheels. I did unplug and replug all the cables without success, I reloaded CSV file but only change was the languaje, same error but in english. Do you have another suggestio or idea?

Regards

Edgar

eesanopi

QUOTE="SightLine, post: 1283668, member: 21518"]What firmware version is you machine running? If above version 2.30 boot the machine into the parameter change mode or boot it into the mode where the service menus are enabled. Go to Parameters, custom, and change the value of custom parameter #76 (should currently be RESERVE) to 47. Reboot the printer and see if it starts working.[/QUOTE]

Found this info in another another thread and did it, JV33 is working now, thanks.

Regards