Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help Error 26.06.10 from HP 360 Broken Bag

Discussion in 'Installation Equipment & Techniques' started by petit, Jan 14, 2019 at 5:14 AM.

1. petit

petit New Member

Aug 13, 2017
    FRANCE
    Hy everyone,

We've just got a used Latex HP 360 printer in the workshop but the printer display a Yellow Broken bag error 26.06.10. We are new with these printers and not having any experience with theses.
    Any help on this will be welcomed:)

François

2. This error means you might have air bubbles in your ink tubes. This document might help.

Attached Files:

3. petit

petit New Member

Aug 13, 2017
    FRANCE
    Many Thanks. I've alrady gone this way: air in ink tube or ink in air tube and i've just turn down the left hand cover but haven't seen any problem in any tube. It seems that we also need to power on the printer in diagnostic mode but we don't know the trick to do that with a touch screen...
    Tomorrow i'll try to give another look at the tubes as it is now 8 pm:)

4. Carlos Valencia

Carlos Valencia New Member

Oct 14, 2018
    Dallas Tx
    https://www.manualslib.com/manual/1...ries.html?page=123&term=broken+bag&selected=1

your answer is right there. thx Plottermaster We have every part, every printer, and much more for those units.