• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Error

Kathy Moore

I am operating an AllenDatagraph monument cutter and Corel software. I use the direct cut plug feature. The error message I am getting is "Plot size exceeds media height. The plot will be clipped at cutter height."
I rotated the file and that did not help. The size of my file is 14"x48". Does anyone know how to remedy this situation?
Thanks Kathy

netsol

kathy
i see you posted this in gerber. my gerber 15" punched media has a maximum cut size of 13.9"

perhaps this is what you are running into?

Kathy Moore

kathy
i see you posted this in gerber. my gerber 15" punched media has a maximum cut size of 13.9"

perhaps this is what you are running into?
This does not make sense. I have done this before. with no problem. Not sure what the problem is this time. I will call the company tomorrow. Thanks for the quick response. Kathy ''''''''''''''''''

Joe House

So, where does Gerber fit into this? Or does it? What height is your plotter reporting? What height does your software report from the plotter?