• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

estimate programs.

tonysignsinc

We are looking to get a job estimating program to work with our QuickBooks. We have tried Casper, but found it slow and labor intensive. :banghead: What programs are you using out there that you are happy with, or ones we should stay clear of. Appreciate any input.
Thank you, Wanda Creative Signs, Orlando, Fl.

Bigdawg

Just Me
Hi Wanda! First of all welcome from the west coast of Florida.

We use Cyrious with Quickbooks. I don't do the integration, so I don't know if it is clunky or seamless - or somewhere in between. But I do know we are able to (fairly) easily move information over from Cyrious.

Gene@mpls

Estimate works well for us- I think it depends on the shop and what type of work you do. I would think most will shake hands with Quickbooks- it is ubiquitous. We do estimates and Invoicing thru Estimate and the actual bookkeeping in QB. Gene

TrustMoore_TN

Sign & Graphics Business Consultant
We are looking to get a job estimating program to work with our QuickBooks. We have tried Casper, but found it slow and labor intensive. :banghead: What programs are you using out there that you are happy with, or ones we should stay clear of. Appreciate any input.
Thank you, Wanda Creative Signs, Orlando, Fl.

Are you looking to only do estimating, or a full shop management solution? If you do a search on here for Cyrious, Casper and other estimating and shop management software, you'll see a lot of discussions. I've summarized my thoughts on Cyrious here... http://www.signs101.com/forums/show...s-Corebridge-Vs-Cyrious&p=1266859#post1266859

Cyrious has a sales office just outside Orlando... if you think its a good fit, you may want to schedule a visit to go through it with them. Good Luck