• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

EstiMates Software

Kustom X

We installed a new quoting software called EstiMates. It is a great software when it works, but when I get around 3-4 quotes and then it will not make any more.If any one has used this software and knows a solution to my problem that would be awesome. EstiMates customer service is really slow. Also if anyone know of a quoting software that is not to expensive that can do flatbed quoting too. I would love to know what it is.

Jean Shimp

I've been using EstiMate for over 10 years and have not had that problem. Are you just not able to create more than 4 quotes on one day?

Kustom X

I do have the quoting only version of EstiMate which is $39/month. One of my friends has actually been using the quoting only version for a couple of months now and has had no problems and can make as many quotes as he wants. I also cannot get into "manage your plan" part either, I click on it and nothing happens. I have completely deleted the software from my computer and reinstalled it, thinking it maybe a install issue, but no luck same thing.