• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Estimating/Job Management Software

Manning

Premium Subscriber
We purchased GraphixCALC the first of this year. As most of you know the sign business is a very broad industry. We design and produce everything from cartags and storefront signs to vehicle wraps. So, I don't think that any one estimate software is perfect for every sign business. What I can tell you is that we are very pleased with GraphixCALC and would purchase it again in a heartbeat. It has helped me to do away with stacks of work orders and notes cluttering my desk. The on screen calendar with jobs listed has greatly increased us meeting deadlines. Once you enter a job, then it can easily be downloaded to quickbooks which has saved my wife a ton of time. When a customer calls checking on an order, its a relief to just click on their name and have all their info for that job pop up. The Key to this software is, you have to enter the jobs or they will not show up on the calendar. For our shop, hunting lost work orders while the customer stands at the counter watching is over. Also, Sidney has been a huge help in getting us setup on multiple computers using google drive. Hopefully this will help you in deciding what is best for your business.

I would suggest a separate monitor for graphixcalc, you want your calendar up as much as possible.

Thanks, Dale

Manning Signs, Inc
Greenville, MS

Sidney

Thank you!

Dale,

Thank you for the kind words. We look forward to your input as we continue to add new functions and features in the near future. We appreciate being a part of your investment as you continue to grow your sign business.
As a matter of fact, one of the features that you suggested will be included in our next enhancement phase:)

Thank you,
Sidney L Muniz
www.GraphixCALC.com