• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Estimating Software - Which one to pick? Help

Best Sign Estimating Software?

• Casper

• Cyrious

• EstiMate

• ShopVox

• V Sign Software

Results are only viewable after voting.

lex9007

Re-Inventing The Sign Experience
Hello!

I'm trying to find a good sign estimating software for our sign business. I have been doing the quotes manually in a notebook, however, our business is growing and I'm looking to have faster quotes for our sales team.
I have used ShopVox before and I might get it again and really focus on the estimating section.
I would like to know if you guys have used or currently use an estimating software and how's your experience with it? which one would you recommend?
I found these options so far:
Casper
Cyrious Software
EstiMate Software
ShopVox
and V Sign Software??

Which one would you recommend? Please advice.

Thanks. :)

dale911

President
This question gets asked about once a month or so. If you do a search, you will find a lot of info on the different softwares. I personally use Cyrious and it works very very well but you can't start using it for a hundred bucks or so like some of the others. I demoed all the others except V Sign Software. They all have positives and negatives but I felt that Cyrious had the most positives and least negatives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk