• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Evan

evan

I need help with a Roland cj500 cammjet thats been converted to solvent based inks. The magenta and orange drop out after printing 1000mm - 1500mm every time. The drop out is sudden and immediate not graduated,
every part from cart to head, including all lines have been replaced, but it still drops out. If anyone has any ideas would greatly appreciate it
Thanks Evan

zmatalucci

Uh,,, you just swatted at a bee hive with a baseball bat...
Prepare to get abused...

On a side note, maybe a simple introduction is in order for people to open up a little more.

evan

Ok, this is my first time ever to use any sort of forum in my life, Im not sure how this all works, but im keen to find out how, I thought it was questions only. I work at a signage and printing firm in the Northern Territory Australia, we get very little hardware and software support help from down south as we are regarded as a small outback town, to small to worry about. I came accross this site and it seemed to have good questions and answers.

Craig Sjoquist

Evan...welcome to a outstanding forum and people

since you have replaced everything .... stilll same problem ..yikes glad I don't have a printer yet

software / machine programing .... has it worked well before assumes so thats what I'd be looking at then

next would be archives of this forum ... you might find it already here fix or what ever

also then to mfg. they must have a forum or help site or whatever to help ... might be a ( update on a driver )

good luck