• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Every Heard of a Emblem EASYLAM Junior V Laminator??

ATV8067

I recently purchased a Roland VS-540 Printer. Have been using Roland products for 18 yrs now. Looking to add an laminator to your facility and our salesman is pushing the Emblem EASYLAM Junior V. Tried to find information on line about this laminator, by everything is coming up German. Good reason, it's a German product made by DATAPLOT. Was wondering if anybody know or uses this laminator. Any comments would greatly be appricated before I make a $5000 mistake.

:thankyou:

CS-SignSupply-TT

Hey man, I saw the EMBLEM laminator at SGIA last week. I am not convinced it will get you where you want to go. Ring up Merchant Member INSIGNIA (Dayton, Ohio) and get his take on laminators. I lean towards Seal, GBC, Quality laminating, and D & K because of reputation and service after the sale

MikePro

48" laminator? surewhynot, as long as that's the max for your printer.
seems simple enough, and even though I don't understand german... the youtube video makes me think he's explaining how easy it is to use.

I love my Seal by Neschen, but I can't imagine there's many laminators out there that fall short of their targeted base design:
2 rubber rollers pinching together and rolling.
hard to screw up a laminator, imho.

msenjur

I recently purchased a Roland VS-540 Printer. Have been using Roland products for 18 yrs now. Looking to add an laminator to your facility and our salesman is pushing the Emblem EASYLAM Junior V. Tried to find information on line about this laminator, by everything is coming up German. Good reason, it's a German product made by DATAPLOT. Was wondering if anybody know or uses this laminator. Any comments would greatly be appricated before I make a $5000 mistake.

:thankyou:

hello!

So, did you buy Emblem laminator then? how is it?

kanini

Think I saw this one on an exhibition once when I looked for laminators a couple years ago, it didn't appear too sturdy and as the advertising says it is for beginners. I like to have at least a good chunk of iron in my laminator (the Emblem weighs 60 kg, my current laminator the double at least...) so I'd advice to go with a used well known brand in good condition for the same money before you jump in on this one...

DustinD

Merchant Member
For 5k that doesn't hit half of what I would want in a laminator.

Check this out GFP 255 and for a little bit more you can have heat assist + additional features GFP 463