• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Everyone has been asking........................................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
So here goes.

I've been hearing a lotta complaints about not enough sign layout or designs being posted lately, so I thought I'd post up some we've done recently which is in conjunction with our 'Summer End Sale'.

We run this special usually at the end of summer, to stimulate some business.

It's our 50% off sale when you purchase any sign of white copy and graphics on a white background. Seeing how people are so money oriented, they really go for this sale and seem to look forward to it. We've been doing it for maybe about 15 years or so. If anyone would like any pointers on it, just e-mail us at sale@whiteonwhite.com

We did one a few weeks back, where we got a request for a dark grey on dark grey background, but it just didn't have the same effect as the white.

By the way, the second one was a hand routed sign. Cost on that was a lot more.

Enjoy......................:rock-n-roll:

white on white.jpg

white on white-2.jpg

white on white-3.jpg

TXFB.INS

well I have a quote for the 3rd sign with red on red for 75% off, will you beat that price? and I will need you to do the custom design for free

Gino

Premium Subscriber
What font is that on the routed sign? Would be perfect for something I'm working on.

Thank you. We created that one from scratch about 25 years ago. It's been a long-time favorite of mine and many customers. We simply call it.... 'The Richard E. Head', Bold. It has several thicknesses, but the ultra bold is nice. Popular with many of the Hairdressing salons.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
well I have a quote for the 3rd sign with red on red for 75% off, will you beat that price? and I will need you to do the custom design for free

We'll see. With the holidays rapidly approaching, our time is somewhat used up. Can you wait til next year for the answers ?? If not, just e-mail your specs and such to the e-mail address above. :thankyou:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
It appears that someone is in serious need of a hobby.

Ya know, I can find one for ya right away, just e-mail your needs at the address above and we'll take care of ya right away. I hate to see people playing with themselves when they're not busy. We can help you. :smile:

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
Thank you. We created that one from scratch about 25 years ago. It's been a long-time favorite of mine and many customers. We simply call it.... 'The Richard E. Head', Bold. It has several thicknesses, but the ultra bold is nice. Popular with many of the Hairdressing salons.
Bravo, sir, you :) finally said something funny.

Johnny Best

Tried to get the info from that email address you posted and it came back with this message..."Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:"
Whats up with that?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Here's looking at you Gino.

You keep changing your avatar with something of me. Don't know what this means, but I located your xrays you had done, when you lost you head up your..........................

HD head up ass.jpg

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Ya know..........

It's one thing to go one on one, but to bring wives, kids or whatever into it is just low.... even for you.

I started this thread for some fun before we all go home for the holidays, but Nooooo...... you hafta go and ruin still another one with your stupida$$ comments and barroom talk. You can say or do what you want and make fun of me as much as you want, but you cross the line when you start talking sh!t like that.

I'm not even gonna insert your reply, in hopes that eon will delete your last post.

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
It's your pic moron, and get your mind out of the gutter old man.

And smartest moron of them all, you've mentioned my kids before.