• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Excesive Condensation in HP Latex 570

averias

Hi, good morning;
We have this machine since may 2017, everything is working perfect, but since 4 months ago we have an annoying problem, somedays in the beginning of a print, a lot of water appears during printing and we have to stop printing or assuming that the first meters of the job are not going to be valid, the problem sometimes appears and sometimes dont, sometimes you have drops of water in windows and differente parts of the machine.
Local technicians from HP told us that the problems happens with some of this machines, they moved the machine to other places in our site, just in order to check if it's a problem with the site, we realised that condesation collector bottle is almost empty, they checked also the fan of the condesation collector, but at this time they aren't very sure what could be the problem.
As I said, the machine is working perfect, but it has this annoying problem. Could anybody help us?

Thanks you very much

SBlakey

Large format operator
Leave the heat door open and reduce humidity in the air. I dont even use the door for my vinyls.