• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Expanding agressively into small banners, need advice.

randytriplett

We offer a variety of services including very large banners. We are beginning to give some aggressive effort into the small banner market and are in need of a small banner stand wholesale supplier. The stand we are looking for is an approx. 2' x 6' banner, adjustable and cost effective for our customers.

Any leads, or more importantly, a supplier that you would recommend would be greatly appreciated!

rcook99

Welcome from NY!

You may find that you will get more help from others once you introduce yourself to everyone and give a little backround about yourself.

randytriplett

We "preppie's", we're all business. Cut right to it, no small talk....

I own a company that is quite unique. For 11 years I have muraled large scale kids theme environments for churches around the U.S. Several years ago we purchased a Roland and began offering wall stickers, wall hangings, posters, large banners and more recently small banners to our customers. As we agressively giving attention to this new area I have been quite frustrated by my inability to locate a quality stand supplier. I only offer the highest quality of products and services and this is an area that I am unfamiliar with.

So there you have it. I have over 1200 images of our work and a ton of other stuff.
Hows that for an intro... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
W

www.esigns.com

We found fellers to be a great vendor with a very high quality adjustable banner stand model. Vollume buying goes a long way

randytriplett

Thanks for the kudos and the leads... I just checked fellers and the website is dead in the water... I'll check again tomorrow. Thanks for the "creative banner" lead as well...

Letterbox Mike

Thumbs down for Creative Banner, we used to buy ours from them but their quality has gone down hill significantly. Orbus (www.exhibitors-handbook.com) is our vendor now and the quality is night and day better.

We actually had 3 stands from Creative Banner break and snap shut on a customer at a trade show. These were their highest-end stands too. They just broke, one hit the customer in the head and gave him a pretty nasty cut. Fortunately he was fairly cool about it and didn't sue us, but it could have been pretty ugly. Since then we've been buying from Orbus and haven't had a single problem.

randytriplett

Thanks everyone for the comments, welcomes and kudos on my work. I love what I do and it's been a great niche' market. I have looked at John Deaton's work before and it is awesome!

I am considered an "expert" in the field of kids designs. Besides myself we have a great staff of illustrators and designers that have worked for Disney, Nick, Marvel, etc. So if you ever need assist in my field just let me know! Be glad to assist!

As far as "Jesus In Jeans".... just keeping Him real! :)

Bigdawg

Just Me
Thanks everyone for the comments, welcomes and kudos on my work. I love what I do and it's been a great niche' market. I have looked at John Deaton's work before and it is awesome!

I am considered an "expert" in the field of kids designs. Besides myself we have a great staff of illustrators and designers that have worked for Disney, Nick, Marvel, etc. So if you ever need assist in my field just let me know! Be glad to assist!

As far as "Jesus In Jeans".... just keeping Him real! :)

Very cool stuff.

Gotta say Jesus in Jeans reminds me of Buddy Christ in Dogma...