• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

fabricate players roster boards?

signguy 55

Got a call for two 4' wide x 10' tall signs for girls and boys basketball roster names. Customer doesn't really want standard plastic tracking but did show me a picture of a completed sign that says it uses the "Quick Strip" system for changing names. I couldn't get too much detail from the picture. Anyone have any idea what this is?

Or do you have an idea on how to fabricate. It will have around 15 names for players and 3 coaches, so strips will be 6" - 8" tall, I'm guessing.
Something clean and not too bulky that could be changed out at the start of every season. I was even thinking of something magnetic but not sure how to do it .

Thanks in advance.

signguy 55

Here is pic

Attachments

• board.jpeg
    board.jpeg
    6.4 KB · Views: 175

TXFB.INS

it depends entirely on the budget, changeable magnetic strips are going easy but heavy

we have found velcro to be a good option. have the rigid backing and then all of the names are done on PVC usually 3 or 6 mm with and velcro backing that lines up to the rigid board

T_K

It's nice of them to give you such a detailed picture, so you can really tell what you're looking at...

I'd also suggest velcro. It's an easy change out, and you can even reface the old substrate pieces if they want to save $1-2.