• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fair Price for Used 30" Versacamm SP?

datcat

Located a one owner, 5yr old with few hours. I realize the limitations and the vintage should be considered in the price but don't know what these are selling for since they're not as popular as the 54" machines.

Mike

ova

Will it be delivered or wil you pick it up? Any support or training involved? Any spare parts or inks, media, etc? This could have an effect on the price. As Pat has already said, will you get the Versa Works with it?

I would think $4000 to 5000 also if you get all the goodies.

Dave

ontsigngirl

The best price I found (in Canada) for a refurbished 300 was 9,500.00 - are there people on this forum who can point me to someone that has used/refurbished machines for less?

Farmboy

Your not going to find a refurb for less. If a company has taken it in and go through it chances are they have replaced at least one of the heads. If your not familiar with the workings of the machine you might be further ahead to spend the extra cash. Just make sure you see it in operation before laying out the cash.

datcat

Down to $6600, forgot to mention it has extended warranty for about 6 more months. I guess that doesn't bring much value unless I need a printhead in the next few months assuming I could find one for $5K, that would make the remaining warranty about $275/mo....not such a bargain if you look at it that way.