• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Falcon Outdoor Printing Wrong Size

toddot

Looking for help! I recently had to reinstall my PhotPrint DX Software do to a computer malfunction.
It's been a while since I had to go into the settings. But the problem I am having is that the prints are not printing
the correct size...For example a 12" x 12" box is printing 12" left to right by 11 3/4" up and down (length of roll direction)
I vaguely remember this happening a while back but don;t recall the solution. I do see a setting to compensate for this but
I don;t believe that was the solution last time. Besides when I change these settings the printer is still off a bit and my
contour cutting gets all messed up and does not jive with the prints. Does anyone know of another solution?
I though maybe the Baud rate ir the Driver? I am printing thru an SEH IP Port if that helps.

CRD

Go to the menu in the machine material compensation is there to be found.
Print a test file and measure the difference for transport and compensate for it.
Better to use a large length for better accuracy.

Paco