• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

False ratings

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Three times today (that I know of) I've given a rating that I never clicked... something is going on because I've never had that problem before.

Jeff grossman

Living the dream
Don’t have that issue but did have issues creating a thread and uploading photos this morning kept telling me error error .... did notice the internet seemed slow / issues so who knows could be Fios strikes again

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Lol, I guess not because I never use that one:roflmao:

Gave Gino a dislike though and I asked him who the hell disliked that? He said me! That's how I figured this out.

bannertime

Lol, I guess not because I never use that one:roflmao:

Gave Gino a dislike though and I asked him who the hell disliked that? He said me! That's how I figured this out.

Lol. Gino get's a dislike? That's never happened. Also, you know that there is a little "list" that shows who marked what.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
If I'm giving you "thumbs down", please don't be offended... I have no idea how I'm doing that... It started after these full page ads on my phone started showing up on S101.maybe that is playing into it

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Change your password. Then give us a thumbs up.
I remember why I thumbs down you... you posted a response to a 2 year old thread with a link to your business and you said it was because it was the #1 Google search thread for that topic. You need to be a merchant member to do that stuff