• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Family Crest Help

kheebl

I have a customer who whats his family crest printed so he can put it in his man cave. Customer wants the crest to be 36"-42" tall. Where can I find a High quality image to use for this? The last name is Pingley. I can only find crappy thumbnail size images online. I have never had to search for a family crest before so I don't even know where to start lol.

pingley crest.jpg

oksigns

A coat of arms is extremely specific to the family that includes iconography, symbols and sayings usually representing achievements or memorializing some kind of event or combination of all sorts of things.

You can always buy a stock vector or similar raster image, but I'd see this opportunity to make some extra money on the job and offer to design one if you have the capabilities.

Shutterstock comes to mind in a pinch.

TammieH

Every version of the Crest you are showing links back to thetreemaker.com...Not sure if they own it or not.

kheebl

that is the crest he wants or similar. He googled it and decided that's his family's crest.