• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

FancyBox anyone?

ucmj22

I am Having issues with my fancy box. Is anyone familiar with this query/java? I cant figure out how to show left & right arrows or the close X, let alone get them to perform the proper action. right now. you can click on an image in my gallery and it shows the larger version but cant go to next or previous and have to click outside of the pic to close it. I didnt want to have to create an account on a web forum, so hopefully someone here has some insight. Thanks

CanuckSigns

any issues you are having with your "fancy box" are between you and the mrs. Don't drag these things out in the open.

:p

ucmj22

Set showCloseButton and showNavArrows to true

I've done this to no avail, but I might have done it in the wrong place. Should I be messing with my main CSS, fancy box CSS, fancy box.js, or the jquery? I think I changed it up in the fancy box CSS before and didn't get any results.

qmr55

It will be in either the fancy box js or the jquery depending on how you have it set up.

qmr55

In your fancybox css you can try adding something along these lines....

note: edit to your liking

Code:
.fancybox-nav {
    width: 60px;       
}

.fancybox-nav span {
    visibility: visible;
    opacity: 0.5;
}

.fancybox-nav:hover span {
    opacity: 1;
}