• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Farm Logo I have been working on

Ursta Graphics

Working on this one for my Landlord for Christmas. We will be lettering a few farm trucks and equipment for him. I am throwing in the weathered look sign for him as a gift. It was a fun project to work on.

Designed completely in Signlab 9.

Attachments

• baker farms 2.jpg
    baker farms 2.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 116

ucmj22

Good luck gettin that embroidered lol. Looks nice, Personally I would have gone more simple, but to each his own.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Looks great. Not too keen on the sun, though.

What's that script.... it's really neat.

WildWestDesigns

Good luck gettin that embroidered lol.

It's a lot that's for sure. Gradients can be done in embroidery if they are linear (which they appear to be to me in this design), but that small text and all those small outlines (I have found that it's better not to have outlines when it comes to embroidery then to have them, if you have to have them, stick with one).

Overall it's a nice look. I too would have gone for a little less, but then again, I think towards embroidery.

idsignsil

I think it looks great, and only have one minor suggestion. The E, F, & S in BAKER FARMS are closing in on themselves. I am not sure what the correct term is, or if I am even describing it correctly. To me the F is almost a P and the S is almost an 8. If you shorten the ends up a little to give it some more space I think it will be even better. Just my opinion though, to each his own, and I am sure your landlord farmer will love it.

threeputt

Shows a good deal of creativity. I like it.

But one thing......and I see this all the time.

Why is it people love to say "farms" plural? Maybe this guy does have a number of farms, but I see this a lot even when there is only the one farm referred to.

Off topic, but just askin'.

ucmj22

Shows a good deal of creativity. I like it.

But one thing......and I see this all the time.

Why is it people love to say "farms" plural? Maybe this guy does have a number of farms, but I see this a lot even when there is only the one farm referred to.

Off topic, but just askin'.

Maybe it's a verb...?

Jillbeans

I wish you used the same script on the date and the city...it bugs me to see two scripts in the same layout.
I think I would have liked to see LHF Hensler for the name (I agree with idsigns)
I never like to see multiple outlines, I'd eliminate that inner green one in the oval.
and I think there are some issues with your shadows.
The sun looks too computery.
It's still a nice layout but it could be even nicer.
I do like the weathered look.
Love....Jill

BobCap

I think it looks great. Where did the op say anything about having it embroidered?

It will look great on the farm trucks. The weathered one could go out front like the century farm signs do.

I also like the inner outlines (?)

This is supposed to be a fun business, right? That's why I go into it...

Ursta Graphics

Thanks for the script catch Jill ;)... Thats a no - no for me also. I originally had the town in the same script as est. then changed it and forgot to do the same with the top.

SIGNTIME

I think it's awesome. The only thing that I see that may need to be addressed is the peak of the roof on the barn, idk if that's a shadow or what but it looks wierd.

Ursta Graphics

Finished product. I'll post more pics of the sign and trucks after we get it mounted.

Attachments

• baker farms.jpg
    baker farms.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 99