• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

fax/email?

myronb

Is there a quick & easy way to send a fax from a desktop?

This seems like a stupid question, but I have no idea!! What I would like to be able to do is send a quote from my computer to a fax machine instead of printing/then faxing.

Thanks,
Myron

Graphics2u

If you have a modem installed you should be able to set up windows built in fax driver, unless you're using a mac then I don't know but i'm sure you still can.

All you do after it is set upi on your computer is when you normally would print it you should select the Fax driver as your printer instead of default printer. It'll guide you through the rest.

To set it up Go to add\remove windows componets in the add\remove programs section of your control panel, look under communication and see if it's installed if not just install it. You shouldn't need any disks it's part of windows.