• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

fb 950 scitex error 05000016

Petor

hi to all,
i have a problem with my fb950:
i send a print from Photoprint and after 2 minutes appear this message on lcd printer:

print deleted: no data being recived
error 05000016, 69143515.

if i send a print in "only save" it take several minute but the printer recive the file and i can print it in second time.
if i have to print something little, like 50cmx50cm, it work.

someone can help me?
thanks

ranaraych

re: fb950 scitex error 0500016

Dear Petor,

The error that you are seeing (05000016) means that the printer is not receiving data from the RIP, so it's probably due to a communication issue between the RIP and the printer.

I would suggest that you contact your reseller to have an engineer check the connection as a first step.

Specific troubleshooting :

It’s best to have the Videonet protocol running as the only active protocol for the Nic used to connect the printer.

05000016 No Data Being Received. Data is not being received from either VideoNet (Print & Save) and from the hard drive (Job Storage).

Data is not being received, and the printer is unable to determine which data source has failed. Perform checks for 05000014 and 05000015.

05000014 No Data Being Received from VideoNet. Data has stopped being received from VideoNet.

VideoNet ethernet port on printer not functioning or server stopped sending data. Check/replace videonet cable, e-box, or fix server.

05000015 No Data Being Received from Hard Drive

Data has stopped being received from hard drive. Hard drive is slow or has failed.
Restore Hard Drive Defaults from service menu. Reseat data cable. Replace hard drive.

thanks
-rana-

Rana Raychoudhury
Hewlett-Packard.

Petor

resolved

i resolved it,
the broblem wasnt the printer but the rip.
now we print from anotre pc with anoter rip.
thk for info.