• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

FB700 Ink Pump problem

ppnai

Dear,
I'm new in this forum , I have an HP FB700 flatbed and I have an issue with the cyan color which is start printing very well and after 5 or 10 cm it start going out of ink and now I can not fill the head with ink.
- I changed the thermistor with no hope.
- I changed the pump , the same problem
- I changed the Ink box and I remove the fillter after the pump , also the same problem
- I tried the prime pump test , the pump is not working but if I connect the pump to a direct 12v it work just fine and the ink goes out from the ink tube over the head.
Any suggestions or any similar case , please
Thanks in advance

greysquirrel

you've changed a lot of parts...usually if color drops in a channel and you get no errors its either the cyan ink box not primed before installing or the ring between the upper and lower reservoir. If its the o-ring you would get vacuum errors. Being that its winter time...a tad bit colder outside, I would bet ink is not coming out of the box. Did you prime the filter before installing into the printer

ppnai

Thank you sir for your reply,
Now I manage to fill the head with ink and the problem was the big filter after the pump, although I change it when I change the new ink box but I think it is has a factory fault .but now I'm still have an empty color after start printing , I attached a photo for whats is the problem.
Many thanks for your help

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2020-01-20 at 5.09.48 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-01-20 at 5.09.48 PM.jpeg
    27.1 KB · Views: 136

Turnergraphics

Thank you sir for your reply,
Now I manage to fill the head with ink and the problem was the big filter after the pump, although I change it when I change the new ink box but I think it is has a factory fault .but now I'm still have an empty color after start printing , I attached a photo for whats is the problem.
Many thanks for your help
Thanks for this filter tip. It saved me today...ps ...don't run expired ink.

Turner Graphics