• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

FC 7000 Die Cut?

Brandon708

Can it die cut decals? or Perf cut?

I normaly just up the pressure so It cuts partially through the backing paper so I can pop out the decals instead of weeding and cutting out in squares. I saw that the FC8000 can die cut but can the FC7000?

Thanks,
BRandon

Bigdawg

Just Me
Can it die cut decals? or Perf cut?

I normaly just up the pressure so It cuts partially through the backing paper so I can pop out the decals instead of weeding and cutting out in squares. I saw that the FC8000 can die cut but can the FC7000?

Thanks,
BRandon

yes... just did some poly film patterns today (perf cut then pop out the image). But you can do with vinyl too.

PMG

are you using the cutter controller on your PC ? I never set contions per the plotter.....i set the condition on my pc ,,then set the cut line on the plotter......its under menu / function 1...if you dont have the controller on your Pc let me know and ill send it to you. When u use the controller your always set to condition 9,,,and you have all your setting for all of your media in 1 program...just pick what ya want and hit ok... Here is a link to the controller if anyone needs it...i just uploaded it.

https://www.yousendit.com/download/T2pGanZ0bTh6NEt4dnc9PQ

Bigdawg

Just Me
Sorry Brandon - didn't mean to forget about you!!!

I control my perf cut through Cutting Master (I cut out of Illustrator), but you can set up a condition on the machine to do the perf cuts too. Haven't done that in a while, but the instructions in the manual were pretty clear (or an idiot like me wouldn't have been able to figure it out). If you don't have a manual let me know and I'll see what I can do about a copy/paste of the instruction or a quick how-to.

PMG

if your setting your conditions on the plotter....pick your condition,,hit menu the next 2 times then function 1 then pick PERF LINE TYPE.....then pick 1-9 for your cut line ......the lower the number the tighter the perf.

Brandon708

Great I will give this another shot. I'm really pleased to find out that this does the Perf.

So far this is much nicer than the FC5100