• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help FC 8600-160 Error Code

K2

So a yesterday my computer updated and somehow I lost everything in Flexi PM, sucks but I can deal with it. But, now somehow my plotter is getting an E03001 message. I "THINK" I have it figured out wich is to change it to GP-GL from HP-GL but in order to do that I have to get into "command" but it will not select it to get into it. Anybody have any ideas? I thought about doing a hard reset but I'm afraid it will mess up my perf cut settings and I had a hard enough time figuring it out as it so I don't want to change it.

L.D

1F08B870-F52C-4E2A-80BF-C217A723B568.jpeg

L.D

Make sure you go into device manager and Clear any jobs sent to your plotter. Then restart the plotter.

L.D

So a yesterday my computer updated and somehow I lost everything in Flexi PM, sucks but I can deal with it. But, now somehow my plotter is getting an E03001 message. I "THINK" I have it figured out wich is to change it to GP-GL from HP-GL but in order to do that I have to get into "command" but it will not select it to get into it. Anybody have any ideas? I thought about doing a hard reset but I'm afraid it will mess up my perf cut settings and I had a hard enough time figuring it out as it so I don't want to change it.

If you are using Flexi output software or another third party software the command language needs to be set to HP-GL.

GP-GL is reserved for Graphtec output software.

K2

Ok, so it kept giving an option to clear buffer and I did but after about 30 minutes I assumed it was just froze and gave up on that. So after some frustration I decided to call it a day and deal with it another day but before I left I tried to clear buffer again and just let it do its thing all night. I came in this morning and worked like nothing was ever wrong.

• Agree
Reactions: L.D

papabud

Lone Wolf
if your still sending data. the clear buffer wont work till its done sending data. shutting down your cut program then clear data works best