• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

FC7000 axis reversed

gtprint1

I have an FC7000-100 plotter. Today, we had a power outage, and even though it is plugged into a battery backup/surge protector, the plotter said it needed to be reinitialized. I did so, and when it was done, instead of heading to the right of the machine to the origin point, it went a bit more to the left, and believes this is the origin point now. After intializing, the screen comes up with the condition it needs to be on and says it is ready to cut. I have turned off the machine, unplugged the machine, and reinstalled the firmware, but nothing fixes this issue. I haven't been able to find anything in the user manual or the FAQ's on Graphtec's site, so if anyone has a suggestion or knows how to fix it, I would be all ears!

gtprint1

The machine said it was front loading. Thanks for the tip! when it was asking which roll to feed, I then started pressing some buttons to change it, and found that pressing the up and down arrows on the control panel at the same time for a couple of seconds changed that setting. Then i tried a test plot, and it wasn't plotting like it should and then found the HP-GL setting had changed to GP-GL. Changed that back and it is working great!:goodpost::thankyou::U Rock: