• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

fc8600 CUTTING MASTER 3 ISSUES

Commando

Hey. I am running Corel X4 and just purchased the Graphtec fc8600. I am having issues with cutting master 3. I get the message cannot connect to Corel. I have uninstalled Cutting Master 3 and Corel x4 and reinstalled. I am still having issues. Any help would be appreciated. Also when I try to search for a file I get the message of the photo I have attached

Attachments

• ERROR.jpg
    ERROR.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 192

bernie

Assuming you have this figured out by now?
I know little about the fc8600 as I just bought one and am still learning. I'm also just learning Corel so I even know less about that. Only used Flexi.

I found in CM3, if I went to edit and then to position, I could get the design to cut as it placed it in a different spot on the screen.
I also had a heck of a time with the install of CM3, uninstalled it twice. Reboot after you uninstall / reinstall and see if that helps. Mine finally worked but I had to do it from the internet as the
disc wouldn't do it.

studio10

Hey. I am running Corel X4 and just purchased the Graphtec fc8600. I am having issues with cutting master 3. I get the message cannot connect to Corel. I have uninstalled Cutting Master 3 and Corel x4 and reinstalled. I am still having issues. Any help would be appreciated. Also when I try to search for a file I get the message of the photo I have attached

Have the same issues on Graphtec CE6000-120, "cannot connect to Corel". Maybe this help from Graphtec site:

"Cannot use Cutting Master with CorelDraw Download (Home) version or Education version since they do not include Visual Basic. Users with these two versions have to contact Corel and upgrade to full versions."

http://www.graphtecamerica.com/graphtec-america-faqs-video-software-video-faqs-cutting-master-3