• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Federal Labor Law Posters?

Andy D

I wouldn't think this is a protectived design issue...
Does anyone have & are willing to share clean 2020 "Federal Labor Law Poster" art?
I can find most of the individual PDF files and put them together, but all that text slows down my Corel to a snail pace :(
Mississippi state law poster art would be even more awesome!

Andy D

Looks like laborposters.org offers free pdf downloads for every state.
Thanks, but I had already checked them out, they have some of the info you can download but not the entire poster.

I'm putting one together now, I have had couple customers ask for ones they can post outside (contractors)
If anyone wants a copy, message me your email and I will be happy to send it... you will have to customize some of the info for
your state.

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
Thanks, but I had already checked them out, they have some of the info you can download but not the entire poster.

I'm putting one together now, I have had couple customers ask for ones they can post outside (contractors)
If anyone wants a copy, message me your email and I will be happy to send it... you will have to customize some of the info for
your state.
Do you happen to have that artwork together? I have a company asking for one now.

Jester

Slow is Fast
By attempting to decide what content should go on the poster you are assuming the risk of missing something which might be required. Seems to go way outside the area of expertise of a sign guy/gal.

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
By attempting to decide what content should go on the poster you are assuming the risk of missing something which might be required. Seems to go way outside the area of expertise of a sign guy/gal.
I was able to download all of the ones for Texas that were needed. They wanted it on a banner. They were actually one of those customers that I kept referring to the website to get their own done but they wanted a banner and refused to go anywhere else. I guess that's a good problem to have.

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
The states wants employers to present the correct information to their employees. They tend to make it pretty easy to figure out which ones need to be posted.

Andy D

It's pretty straight forward, the Fed and states have pdf files & all I had to do is download them and nest together.