• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Feedback on website

autowrap

Hello Everyone!
Im looking for some feedback on my website. My site is www.autowrap.co
and if anyone gets a moment some advice would be appreciated as far as how the site looks and reads.

Thank you all!
Nick
AutoWrap.co

JoshLoring

Looks good but loose the flash. Can't see if from my phone and 60% of people now browse from mobile devices. You have to be mobile friendly to get search results.

autowrap

Thanks

Thanks! I thought about losing it too and losing the packages page or revising it. Too much to read. I think I'll stick with images that people can click on at their leisure vs. the flash movie at the top of the index page. The site is completely SEO'd and is still a work in progress in that sense as SEO really never ends.

weaselboogie

Looks good but loose the flash. Can't see if from my phone and 60% of people now browse from mobile devices. You have to be mobile friendly to get search results.
iphone? I can see flash on my android, but you're right. By using flash , you're limiting yourself from 30% of the smart phone market.

MatthewTimothy

1st id like to say that im sorry if this is a little extreme. I do this for a living. If you ever need help please feel free to hit me up.

1. Your site inst viewable in IE and the flash viewer is off. attached image.
2. you didnt design for IE and the whole site is higher than should be, it covers your logo.
3. Get rid of the flash.

HomePage.
In regards to the twitter icon, it look good. Get rid of the Follow us on twitter or change it to list of a live feed. Its redundant. Also look into live feed and like facebook integration. You cant really see your logo, it should be the main focal point of the site, and frankly it isnt there. For the "finance", in its location and place it is over powering and it is the first thing that is drawn to your site, your logo really should be or sample images. Bookmark this site is a dead orphan, if you are gonna use it, why not use the dead space at the top of the header on the total oposite side of the twitter feed. Also, if you are going to use a twitter feed, integrate a facebook feed. You have more power with SEO that way. You have way to much black text. On the header you need some color change or emphasis. With all the same color text and the fact you have so much its over powering and the viewer will not want to read it. Reduce the amount of length you have and shrink it down. Make it a catch with a link to read more and locate the rest in your about page made by a link. Nov. van wrap special is lost, it should be made into the slide show or a slide show. As far as the slide show goes, look into jQuery implementation. Call today for a quote is too large and should be utilized better. Design, print and install, not too bad, but your site is so long and has to be scrolled it gets annoying. Your news needs to be better laid out and why vehicle wrap is similar to what youve written on the auto wrap part above. The footer should be reduced as well and it is very tall.

About

Faqs is way to much, look into a jQuery accordion for reducing the size of the FAQ. Maybe have a tab setup for FAQs and news, or set a different page. Too much scrolling for the content you have. A News event should generally be a brief description with a link to a page on its own. Our vehicle wraps should really be just images with a header so when they click on it, it will link back to your portfolio.​

Portfolio

You dont have one!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why not????​

Vehicle wrap packages

Should be laid out better so you dont have to scroll all the way down. Maybe look into a slide show that will display them and a pause effect so when someone hovers over the package it will pause. Need to add color, you could maybe use the whole image with proper typography to get a better effect on the design of the pics. Promo code at the bottom should pop, if i knew i was going to save money, id buy one perhaps, but you have it at the bottom and if someone only has a car, they wont scroll to the bottom, then they wont see the special. Testimonals should be a gallery slider with each person transition with a comment, saves on space and gives a better feel.​

Vehicle Wraps FAQ.

WOW.... Look into jQuery accordions. You will save so much space if you implemented one here. The viewer will not want to scroll through all that. Contact us today needs a better design to pop. Call today is duplicate data to contact us today. Same rule applies as mentioned at the top about the special. News shouldnt really be implemented on this page, just the home and news section. Why get a wrap, too much info, needs to be consilidated.​

Camo wrap kits

The layout is not bad really. I would maybe do a slider with the different effects and let it transition to save space. You need color below at the details and a way to know theres a seperation. The pictures on the pictures on the right are not bad. Camo wraps and custom wraps could even be implemented on the same page with a tab effect done.​

Contact Us

Your address is at the very bottom but your phone number is at the top. The cities arent really needed. You do want them to call because then its just like them walking into your shop, so remove that. It would appear you used a contact generator, good job, i can tell its JavaScript with a PHP validation. Thats a great start to the prevention of SPAM.​

Attachments

• siteoff.jpg
    siteoff.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 70