• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Feels like I'm falling into it.

threeputt

I run a dual monitor setup for layout/design. Just replaced a 19" monitor with a 24". Somehow it feels like I'm being swallowed whole by it. Love it. Samsung $150 at Costco.

What about others? What is your setup?

Charlie J

3- ASUS 22" monitors

Attachments

• monitors.jpg
    monitors.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 94

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Dual monitors. An old 1024 x 768 as a dedicated email screen and a just replaced 24" with a 27" for everything else. Loving the extra size.

threeputt

Dual monitors. An old 1024 x 768 as a dedicated email screen and a just replaced 24" with a 27" for everything else. Loving the extra size.

Yeah, things get crowded in a hurry don't they? With several programs open and all the little menus like in Photoshop, etc. Probably could do with a third monitor.

WildWestDesigns

First one is setup in the office. Left to right: 22" Viewsonic, 22" Samsung, and 21" Cintiq

Second one is on the production floor runs the machines mainly. Toshiba Qosimio 18" laptop with a Cintiq 12WX as the second monitor.

I do use the Cintiq tablet as a mobile computer for when I'm away from everything else. It does support a second monitor, but since the main asset is mobility, I don't use that function.

Attachments

• 3 Monitor.jpg
    3 Monitor.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 109
  • 2 Monitor.jpg
    2 Monitor.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 120

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Does 3 of these stacked in the closet count?

wayne k
guam usa

Attachments

• monitor.jpg
    monitor.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 110

ProWraps

4 27" led for workflow and one 32" led for security cams/digital job board. this is my desk. my assitants behind me has 2 of the same 27" led and my rip station has the same 2 27" leds.

Attachments

• monitors.jpg
    monitors.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 100

rdmdarr

4 27" led for workflow and one 32" led for security cams/digital job board. this is my desk. my assitants behind me has 2 of the same 27" led and my rip station has the same 2 27" leds.

I know I don't post much, but damn thats awesome!

Ditchmiester

I have two 28" monitors and this makes me jealous. Love the idea of the workflow/camera monitor.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Are you required to pay the tanning bed tax with that many screens lit up?

wayne k
guam usa

ProWraps

heh.. its been dubed "mission control" from my business park neighbors.

truth be told, ive always been a screen whore. it truely does increase productivity.

if i had more room, i would add two more.

Zx360

What are you guys running for graphics card setups with these 3 and 4 monitor setups? I love my dual setup but would love a 3rd or 4th!

Locals Find!

I am running a 19" widescreen viewsonic, a 24" widescreen Dell, a 32" widescreen "no name" and a 50" inch Samsung. I just picked up the 24" & 32" at tiger direct for $350 on sunday. Gotta love a local one day sale.

The 50" mainly gets used for presentations as well, you have to sit across the room to see anything clearly without going blind.

Vinylman

I only have ONE monitor per computer.

And it's set up in the basement.:omg:

Attachments

• BIG-EYED-OWL.jpg
    BIG-EYED-OWL.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 115

rjssigns

I just have my 24" iMac. Was thinking about a Mac Pro(older model) driving a 4K TV. Problem is I can't find decent info if it would work. You'd think a 4K would be incredible up close.

Kottwitz-Graphics

:omg:... What are your computer specs?
I want to build a new computer this upcoming year, and I'm lost as far as where to start.

Vinylman

I just have my 24" iMac. Was thinking about a Mac Pro(older model) driving a 4K TV. Problem is I can't find decent info if it would work. You'd think a 4K would be incredible up close.

RJ;

here is a partial quote from a recent article on CNET. "Don't expect the kind of improvement afforded by higher computer monitor, tablet, and phone screen resolutions, like Apple's Retina Display. That analogy is largely irrelevant to TVs because you watch TVs from across the room, not inches from your face."

The full article can be seen here. http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-33199_7-57610862-221/four-4k-tv-facts-you-must-know/

Might give you what seems to be the best "current" info.