• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fellers randomly shipping items

ams

Just got an email that Fellers is shipping me an order from 08/30/2017 and adding a new invoice to my account. Why do they think they can just ship me whatever they want whenever they want and charge me for it. I should send it back with diarrhea in it.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I'm sure there's more to this story than that. Knowing how you operate, I would venture to say, there was an oversight on your part or perhaps theirs..... and no one has lifted a finger to correct it. Probably a leftover back-order or some misplaced order. They just don't randomly pick someone to send bogus supplies to and bill ya. There will be an order number, person on your end, their end and even the times and dates of when it all took place. If you had nothing to do with it, you would've been receiving over-due notices by now. All-in-all, it doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

Johnny Best

Just got an email that Fellers is shipping me an order from 08/30/2017 and adding a new invoice to my account. Why do they think they can just ship me whatever they want whenever they want and charge me for it. I should send it back with diarrhea in it.

Great idea sending it back with diarrhea. Can you produce that at will. Maybe you should have that checked, are you on medication that has that as a side effect.
You must not have needed the order that bad if you did not follow up with Fellers on where it was. Why did you order it if it was not needed it. When I order from there I needed it yesterday, and hopefully they have it in the warehouse for me to pick up the same day. Never had a delivery problem from them.

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
It is funny how people tend to jump on a forum and complain about an issue instead of calling the company they have that issue with, and trying to resolve it. What exactly WAS the purpose of this post?
Also the title of this post makes me think it is an ongoing issue THEY have, yet you mention ONE isolated incident.

ams

Great idea sending it back with diarrhea. Can you produce that at will. Maybe you should have that checked, are you on medication that has that as a side effect.
You must not have needed the order that bad if you did not follow up with Fellers on where it was. Why did you order it if it was not needed it. When I order from there I needed it yesterday, and hopefully they have it in the warehouse for me to pick up the same day. Never had a delivery problem from them.

I've had countless issues with Fellers, but you didn't see my point of the post. I ordered something back on 8/30, got it, done. Now they are sending another one to me and charging me again for it and I never ordered it.

ams

It is funny how people tend to jump on a forum and complain about an issue instead of calling the company they have that issue with, and trying to resolve it. What exactly WAS the purpose of this post?
Also the title of this post makes me think it is an ongoing issue THEY have, yet you mention ONE isolated incident.

One incident? I have about 50 emails of correspondence with them and several issues. What do they say? "Sorry that's our policy, we won't change it for you".

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I've had countless issues with Fellers, but you didn't see my point of the post. I ordered something back on 8/30, got it, done. Now they are sending another one to me and charging me again for it and I never ordered it.

What's wrong with you ?? Are you some sorta helpless clueless rock ?? Somehow a mistake was made. Why get so bent outta shape ?? You simply pick up the phone, talk to their accounts receivables and show them your already paid receipted invoice from 2 months ago for this and tell them to send an RMA. That is part of doing business with a multi-multi million dollar company. They send out 1,000s of packages a day and one got stuck. Get over it.

Johnny Best

No wonder you get screw ups, I did not read anything about you already getting the order and Fellers sending another one. You assumed I would understand how it went down. You needed to explain yourself better to everyone, I am not as smart as you are.

ams

No wonder you get screw ups, I did not read anything about you already getting the order and Fellers sending another one. You assumed I would understand how it went down. You needed to explain yourself better to everyone, I am not as smart as you are.

I was a little pissed when I wrote it so wasn't in the right frame of mind. However just found out that the account manager no longer works there which was my biggest issue, so things hopefully will get better now.

Sign Works

The world is not perfect, neither are people. Sounds like a simple mistake, simply call them and bring it to their attention so that they can correct it. There done, now that wasn't so hard was it? Happy life = Don't sweat the small stuff ... How in the world will you respond to the big stuff?

ams

Funny how so many other people complain about fellers and quit using them and it's fine, but I am the one targeted.

boxerbay

the person that called in and placed the order acct number is 60003454 and they accidentally entered your account number 6003455. one digit off.

Johnny Best

Funny how so many other people complain about fellers and quit using them and it's fine, but I am the one targeted.

Not everyone who complains about Fellers are not squatting over their returned packages.

Last edited:

Mosh

I have been with Fellers since they were Ameriban, any issue I have ever had was always solved with a simple phone call. There has to be more to this.