• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Female Advice

WOODBS

Aigh, the can o worms!!!! Long story short... marriage of 18 years, starting to become distant. All she does is argue over little stuff, always uptight, but used to be more laid back, go to beach, have some beers etc.
I , as a man is, havent changed a lot, I know surprised!
Just thought I would vent here since it's safe:banghead:

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
When was the last time you bought her flowers?
When was the last time she bought you a six pack?

VIP questions to be addressed...

WOODBS

She dont give a rats ... about flowers, but had awesome day at beach Sunday with Coronas...
then back to bad days..I just dont get it

skyhigh

I feel for ya.

Be prepared..... you may never know whats going on. There are too many variables in everyone's complicated life, to pick one item that may be affecting this mood change.

I'm guessing she must be close to 40.....isn't that around the age most women see that young sexy stage of their life slipping away? (or so they think).

A more indepth diagnosis will require the two of you to schedule an appointment in my office. " Now, relax on the couch and tell me everything"..... :rolleyes:

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Check the solutions offered in the "material shrinking after printing" thread. Not quite the same but many men have similar issues when hitting middle age....

wayne k
guam usa

Bradster941

GypsyGraphics

Woods... see if you can get this moved to the Premium After Hours forum. i think this is a great topic!

Unfortunately, Woodbs is not a Premium Subscriber so if we move it to the After Hours section, he will not be able to see it.

And GG. Shame on you for revealing our naughty little private behind the curtains spot to the free section of the forum..

kgirl

haha....pony up to get personal advice.....sounds like maybe you need to change things up a little......get adventurous....go on a trip.....freshin things up....