• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fibron Red Over Fibron White Heatpress Vinyl Not Sticking?

printman716

Fibron Red Over Fibron White Heatpress Vinyl Not Sticking?
I am applying a small square piece of red and green Fibron Over White Fibron, The Green Is Sticking And The Red's Not! I have To Repress The finished Piece with another 14 Seconds.....It seems to be working but will it come off in the wash and will I have to do this job over? also I made a cutout so the red and green will go right on the shirt but the red will not stick at all??? I atached a photo to show you.....Phil

Attachments

• 1009101115.jpg
    1009101115.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 136

megacab

i layer fibron almost daily. are you pressing it right from the carrier? i have never, ever had an issue with layering red fibron over any other color including white. not very helpful, i know. but it's really idiot proof stuff. maybe there is something wrong with your particular roll that you got from fellers.

printman716

I think you may be right....I am presing the red on white 2 times and a little hotter and it seems to be working...gotta wait and see If It comes off In the wash....Thanks

elsignshop

printman, i never used that kind of heat press vinyl, but i use thermoflex and sisser easy weed and they work perfect never had a customer complain. you can wash them and also dry them in the dryer and nothing comes off.

megacab

printman, i never used that kind of heat press vinyl, but i use thermoflex and sisser easy weed and they work perfect never had a customer complain. you can wash them and also dry them in the dryer and nothing comes off.
Just as an FYI, Fibron is rebranded thermoflex plus sold thru fellers. it's a hair cheaper than thermoflex and if you contact them and set yourself up with a salesman you can get it even cheaper. it is really good stuff.