• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

FieldCenter USA

fastsigns366

We purchased a new DX4 print head for our Roland from Francis Kao at FieldCenter USA and actually found out that he was only 5 miles from my home so he actually met me because we didn't have any extra time to wait for Shipping...we had already been down since Thursday and had orders pilling up.
Purchased the ranked Epson DX4 head...installed.ranked. head alignment and was up and running in 90 mins...The print head was Roland packaged with ranking for only $800 and is printing perfect.....Thanks again Francis!!!!!!

phototec

We purchased a new DX4 print head for our Roland from Francis Kao at FieldCenter USA and actually found out that he was only 5 miles from my home so he actually met me because we didn't have any extra time to wait for Shipping...we had already been down since Thursday and had orders pilling up.
Purchased the ranked Epson DX4 head...installed.ranked. head alignment and was up and running in 90 mins...The print head was Roland packaged with ranking for only $800 and is printing perfect.....Thanks again Francis!!!!!!

Great news, however I don't fully understand WHO actually installed the DX4 print head, you or Francis?

:help

fastsigns366

I installed the print head of course...Francis just went above and beyond to make sure I had the print head with my deadline...already made my 2nd order today!