• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

file source

kbenz

I do metal fabrication full time(self employed) I have a small cnc plasma and do metal art that the wife and I take to gun shows, swap meets and rallies. I have a vinyl plotter also. I would like to start doing decals at these events also. Question I have is, Where do I find files for decals? All I have seen are multi color stuff. Thanks for any help

CanuckSigns

Most of the sign supply shops will have various "clip art" collections you can buy, there are also sites online where you can buy clip art by the image or on a subscription basis.

having said that though, you have to be careful when it comes to copyright on things such as logos, you can't recreate logos and such without getting permission from the companies themselves ( you won't get permission from most of them, it's most likely not worth trying) some people think that just because the cd they bought has the Harley Davidson logo you can cut Harley decals, you can't.

there were a few local people around me who had their "business" shut down and their equipment seized because they were selling Harley and Disney decals at the swap meet.