• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

finally, a satisfying job

Clem

So I've had a recent run of clients who stubbornly insist on terrible designs.. job satisfaction was critically low until this guy came in who was after a logo, vehicle graphics and business cards; with the only design specs of 'orange/ black colour scheme, traditional-esque feel but I'll trust your recommendations'.

:rock-n-roll::rock-n-roll::rock-n-roll::rock-n-roll::rock-n-roll::rock-n-roll::rock-n-roll::rock-n-roll::rock-n-roll::rock-n-roll::rock-n-roll::rock-n-roll::rock-n-roll::rock-n-roll::rock-n-roll::rock-n-roll::rock-n-roll::rock-n-roll::rock-n-roll::rock-n-roll:

Anyway, this is the result of logo, and so-far with the vehicle graphics.
Just thought I'd share as it feels so damn good to work towards a result that isn't horrendous:toasting:

attachment.php

Attachments

• CENTRAL COAST TIMBER FINISHES NAVARA GRAPHICS 300dpi 28-7-15-01.jpg
    CENTRAL COAST TIMBER FINISHES NAVARA GRAPHICS 300dpi 28-7-15-01.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 340

GypsyGraphics

if you're looking for suggestions.... think i'd like to see the red carried across the back. so on both sides, anything beyond the paint sprayer would be red. it would help the back to be a less cluttered and more legible.

otherwise... nice work!

nikdoobs

Congratulations on getting a client who lets you do your job. Those are few & far in between. Your logo looks great but I do agree with gypsy that letting everything behind the sprayer should have a red/orange background. You also may want to try a graduated halftone coming from the spray nozzle. Similar to this...

attachment.php

Attachments

• HalftoneFinClear-300x217.png
    HalftoneFinClear-300x217.png
    49 KB · Views: 332

Clem

Off topic, but what software do you use for building those estimates/mockups?

Just illustrator, nothing fancy. If you mean the vehicles, they were in the source file database when I started here, I think you can purchase them without too much looking.. or probably grab them for free with slightly more looking :)

And thank you to Gypsy and Nikdoobs for the suggestion! i hadn't thought of that and will be doing another version with that shortly:peace!: