• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Finally figured out what I want for Christmas.....

d fleming

Cool, the squirrel suit guys make that look fun too. Don't know if I want to fly beside a mountain or through a hole in a rock formation but that looks like straight flyin to me!

rjssigns

Cool, the squirrel suit guys make that look fun too. Don't know if I want to fly beside a mountain or through a hole in a rock formation but that looks like straight flyin to me!

Squirrel suit guys. LOL Never heard that before. Of course you'd need to be nuttier than a squirrel t!rd to do what they do.

jtinker

Owner
this thing looks like a wonderful way to die. You couldnt get me to jump off a porch let alone try that thing. The whole dubai thing sounds nice though. Too bad I need to be making 10x what I do to actually live there lol :banghead:
On a side note that video quality is, phew wow pretty damn good. I could see that guys blood cells through his pours.

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
As with the original Rocketman, circa 1940's, how do you keep from burning your a$$ off?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Looks somewhat interesting. I'll wait to see how you do with it.

Besides the obvious questions of burning your butt or landing, what happens if you hafta scratch your butt or your nose ?? That'll put you into a tail-dive, huh ?? What if a bird runs into you ?? Will it hurt if it's in the face ?? Do you need that helicopter to take off or can you just jump like Superman used to and leap tall buildings ??