• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

News Find my Font mobile edition is available now

FindMyFont

Hello to all type enthusiasts,

I'm writing this post to share with you the latest good news regarding the Find my Font application:

FmF-Mobile-facebook.jpg

Now there is a mobile edition of the Find my Font application. It is available for iOS and Android devices and it's free to download and install.

Many of the users in this forum have been using Find my Font on their PCs for a long time now in order to identify fonts in digital images. The same functionality is now available for your phones and tablets.

The advantage of the mobile edition is that, well ... it's mobile!
Ahhh and let's not forget that you can use your device's camera to capture the images and identify fonts while on the go.

The basic operation is simple and follows the desktop edition guidelines:
  • Open a gallery image or use your camera to capture an image
  • Tap to select a few letters
  • Type these letters and hit the search button
  • The identified font and a list of similar fonts are shown on your screen
So if you have not already done so, I suggest you download the mobile edition and give it a try.
You may read more details about the mobile edition here.

As you probably know we are a small company and don't have a large marketing budget. We count on people like you to spread the word by posting, sharing and commenting on our product.

We always try to create applications that are easy to use and have the power to match fonts even in the most distorted images. This first mobile version is not as polished as we would like it to be, but it does its job amazingly well.
We need your support in order to improve this product and make it as useful and productive as possible. Please send us feedback (good and bad are all welcome) and if you really like the application and find it useful please rate it on the app stores to help more people to get to know us.

Thank you for your continued support,

Harris Kisseoglou
Operations Manager
Softonium Developments

FindMyFont

Great app. Crashes
We would really appreciate it if you could send us an email with details on the crash such as OS, version, steps to reproduce etc.
This would help us improve the app and it could possibly also help others having the same issue.
Thanks